- For the first time, please make sure to turn on the switch, cover the top solar panel with your hand, press the button, and see if the flame lantern lights up.
- Please make sure that there is no obstruction to block the top solar panel when using it, so that the sunlight cannot reach the solar panel and cannot be charged.
- The working and charging time of the solar lantern will be affected by the weather season and the selected light mode, Usage time: 48hours(after fully charged).
- Make sure the lantern is away from other light sources in automatic mode (the lantern has a light sensor).
- For the first use, please turn it off and place it in the sun to charge for 2-3 days, or use USB charging to charge (full charge: the charging indicator changes from red to green).
- Please read the instruction manual carefully for the first use.
- The vivid flame flickering effect breaks the dullness of the space and makes your space instantly agile.
- Convenient and intelligent automatic switch, no need to turn it on or off every day.
- Long press to force start (long press for about 5 seconds), so you can use it anytime, not just at night.
- 4 modes can be selected to meet the needs of any scene.
- There are two charging methods, solar energy and USB, so you don\’t have to worry about the lack of electricity when you want to use it without sunlight.
- Battery: 3.7V/1500mAh rechargeable Battery
- Light Source: 2835 * 32 pcs
- 4 light modes: Slow Flickering/ Fast Flickering/ Breathing Light/ Full Bright
- Usage time: 48hours(after fully charged)
- Material: ABS / PC UV protected
- Solar material: Polished surface Poly crystalline silicone
- Waterproof: IP54
- Lumens: MAX 100LM
- Product size: 4.72X4.72X7.48 inch
- IC protector: protects the battery against overcharge, discharge and short circuits
Solar / USB charging!!
These lanterns give a beautiful soft warm glow.When charging via USB, it has a red light that turns on. Once it is fully charged, the red light turns off.It has a fast flame, slow flame, breathing, and a constant on mode. These modes can be easily switched by using the button on the top of the lanterns. They are also turned on/off that way. Hopefully, the pictures and video help show what they look like. The flame is not as good as some of my solar tikis, but the frosted cover helps it look decent.I will need to come back to update as to how long they stay on.
Small, plastic and Looks cheap!
The Indie Reviewer –
Nice simple solar lanterns
These solar lanterns are very easy to use. They come with rechargeable LED lights with flames that flicker so the effect is very realistic. They seem good enough for outdoor use, and they charge rather quickly. They come with three lights settings so each can be adjusted depending on the use.
Very Pretty , Gives off lots of flame like light
I love these lanterns ! They are solar or you can charge them using the enclosed USB chargers . They are light weight plastic and there are 3 different modes for the flame effects . They are waterproof and can be left outside but also can be used anywhere in the house . They will look very nice on a fireplace mantle or on a table in an entry way , There are so many places where these cute lanterns would look great !
B. Allen –
Provides a warm flickering glow for a cozy atmosphere
This pair of solar powered lanterns also provide a USB connector to charge them faster if needed. There are three different settings for different illumination options. These are great for home or camping. We use them for camping too. They are nice to have on a picnic table outside to give you some light in the evenings. We have used them several times to provide some additional lighting outside when sitting outside and enjoying the evenings while we’ve been camping. Great pair of lanterns and easy to use. Recommended for extra lighting as needed.
Bright lanterns; convenient dual-charging modes
I didn’t have high expectations with this outdoor lantern after being disappointed with other products in this category, but I was pleasantly surprised with this product. This is primarily because it has 2 ways of charging – solar and usb – which i think is uncommon to find in these types of products. Also, after charging fully, the light lasts for a much longer period of time as compared to other solar lanterns that I use. I like that it has different modes of displaying lights – flickering, constant, half/full. In the flickering mode, it really looks like there’s an actual flame in there. They are very simple looking though, compare to some lanterns that are very decorative (almost flashy). Performance-wise you likely not be disappointed.
Great flickering lights
The lights are very easy to carry and are super light weight. I got the warm white and love using the flickering candle setting. I like how I can charge them via solar or recharge them with plug in.
Ashley Soto –
Surprisingly Lightweight and Functional
When I took these out of the box I was shocked at how lightweight the lanterns were. Honestly, I was a little disappointed because I took that to mean that they weren’t of good quality. Happy to report that they work really well and I’ve honestly come to like how lightweight they are.I grabbed these to help bring some light to my porch for Halloween (last year it was too dark and the littles were often too scared to approach on their own). Because these are so light, they are really easy to hang. They worked great for what I used them for and I’ll be happily adding them to our camping and power outage supplies. I was able to run them for a few hours a night for several days before needing to recharge them.The fact that these can use both USB charging AND solar charging is just awesome. It also has four separate settings too depending on your mood (although I’ll confess that I can tell very little difference between Mode 1 and Mode 2 – the flickering is almost the same to me). I often don’t find functions like that at this price point.
Amazing lights for year round!
I got these originally to add to my Halloween decor. However, they are really nice ambient lights that will stay out all year!! You can let them solar charge or charge via micro-usb. Solar charging has been working fine, even during shorter winter daylight hours. Lasts way after my bedtime! Posted a video, but it doesn’t do justice to the awesome flickering mode. Unless you’re within a few feet, it truly looks like a flickering candelight!! Hope this helps!
Perfect for the outdoors
Bought these lanterns for using in our backyard. Many evenings my husband & I just like to enjoy a glass of wine in our backyard and they provide a beautiful ambience. I love the flickering jewel light and it provides just enough light to make it cosy but not in your eye. Best part is that it can be charged by usb as well as solar. Also like that there are multiple options of flame style and can be setup on auto mode. Plan to take these on our next camping trip for sure.