Why do we need 3 IN 1 flame diffuser humidifier?
- In Autumn, aromatherapy diffuser and air humidifier can help provide better relief in the dry air for us. It will make people have a happy mood. This essential oil diffuser has a capacity of up to 13-16ML/H, which is ideal for 15-20㎡ space.
- This fire diffuser is very suitable for natural aromatherapy, You can add a few drops of your favorite essential oils to the water tank of the aroma diffuser and mix it with water, so that your entire room will be filled with fragrance, no more unpleasant smells, and protect the health of you and your family!
- This flame humidifier creates a realistic flame effect and flame atmosphere through the combination of light and spray, air diffuser for essential oils can make your mood relax and enjoy life peacefully，
- Whether you are in a dry room, office, bedroom, spa, etc. Our mini diffuser can free you from dry air. Not only realistic flame effect, but also natural aroma and humidification, this travel diffuser can also be used as a gift for loved ones, friends or family.
Ultra-quiet white diffuser
Small essential oil diffuser realistic flame light cycle conversion to create a romantic atmosphere，The mini oil diffuser operates with less than 25dB noise and no hum or crackle. Don\’t worry about affecting your work, desk diffuser is compact and ideal for baby rooms, living rooms, etc.
Waterless Auto off oil diffusers
This diffuser for bedroom has the function of timed power off and dry burning protection. It can work continuously for 6-8 hours and auto power off .Safer more assured. diffuser for essential oils is perfect for babyroom, bedroom, , office, spa, etc.
BPA-Free diffuser humidifier
Our mini diffuser for essential oils use of high-quality PP+ABS material, does not contain BPA, will not release any harmful substances into the air, harmless to children and pregnant women, it can be applied with peace of mind.flame diffuser humidifier is also a great gift choice for your friends, family
Flame diffuser packing
- Small oil diffuser*1
- User Manual*1
- 24V Power Source*1
- Measuring Cup*1
Function introduction of humidifier with essential oil diffuser
- Press the button for the first time to enter continuous spray, the light brightness of the portable diffuser is 100%-30%. 5 seconds cycle mode, spray unchanged.
- The brightness of the second fire humidifier light is 70%-50%, 5 seconds cycle mode, water spray does not change.
- The brightness of the third flame diffuser light is 50%-20%, 5 seconds cycle mode, the spray does not change,
- Button the fourth time: turn off the fog and turn off the lights.
- ultrasonic diffuser parameter:
- Mis Outpv:16ML/H
- Area of use:20㎡
- Run Time:6-8H
Felipe & Russ –
I use eucalyptus oil, you can see the vapor being expelled and overall it looks really nice! The water container holds just enough water to last for many hours. However, I noticed water leakage from the diffuser on my table. Since then, I have made sure it is not on a wood table or on any surface that could be damaged by water. Other than that issue, it has been working great, and it has a beautiful effect with the lights off.
Merrie D’urbano –
This is a totally fun diffuser. It has a large orange light in it that makes the diffused water look like a mini fire. My friends and neighbors we enthralled. It works great and lasts 2-3 hours. It has a large water basin and nicely humidifies the room. I’ll be ordering more for Christmas. Love it!
Simple and Attractive
I wanted a simple diffuser to blast peppermint oil that might get mosquitos out of my house. This one is simple but looks really nice! The flame look is really just mist coming out over an orange light but it still looks cool.So far the only thing I do not like about this is the area to fill water. It says don’t overfill but it’s hard to see how high the water is because the plastic is not transparent. Otherwise, it’s the simple thing I needed to get peppermint oil into my house!
Amy St Laurent –
Perfect! As advertised.
Perfect! As advertised.
Hellacious Helena –
With just a few drops of your favorite essential oil and the scent quickly fills a room. It only has one color and I don’t see a difference with the 3 light settings that it says it has. Be cautious of the surface you put it on or any things that you have around it as the mist falls and pools (see second picture). I would buy this for someone and maybe include and aromatherapy oil set to complete the gift!
Lesley D –
A very nice looking, calming diffuser
We got this to use in our outdoor dining area, since we have a very bad mosquito problem and we previously discovered that using essential oil misters like this really help to keep them away from us. It is a nice little diffuser and the flame effect looks stunning in the dark.The only problem I have with it is that every time I use it, it completely dries up and shuts off after an average of 4 hours. I even brought it inside to test it, thinking that the Florida humidity or outside wind may have something to do with it, but even inside the run time is not what the description says. In 10 testings it has run anywhere from 3.5 hours to a maximum of 5 hours, despite the fact that I always filled it to the maximum line, with filtered water and use only pure essential oils. The description on Amazon says the run time is 6 to 8 hours, but the instruction booklet that comes with the product actually says run time is about 12 hours on high mist and 15 hours on low mist. I can’t even get it to go on a low mist, so I’m not sure where that instruction comes from. I can’t get the light to change on any setting either.Despite the above mentioned flaws, I really like this diffuser a lot. I would give it 5 stars for the way it looks and 3 stars for not working as well as it should, as well as being slightly overpriced in my opinion, so I’m averaging this out to 4 stars.
Empress Moore –
This is a super nice and easy diffuser. I use it everyday. I love that I don’t have to worry about it. Once the water runs out it automatically turns off.
Got this diffuser for my kids room. Cute the boys like to have it going at night. Covers the entire room. Easy to use.
Be sure to place on a surface that you don’t mind getting wet. Other then that I works quickly and looks pretty.
Rebecca Gahner –
Beautiful and comforting
This humidifier works like a charm! The light in it and the way the vapor comes out makes it feel like a tiny little fire pit. You pop the top off and they provide you with a little jug to fill it up easily without having to unplug it. The humidifier lasts for a few hours when completely full, and you can add in whatever essential oils you want. It is easy to take apart and clean as well. Everything about this little humidifier is perfect and worth every penny. I love how it warms up the little corner of my room and provided a beautiful ambient and cozy light! I’ve used some humidifiers in the past that don’t last long, and are difficult to clean and this one is one of the best ones I’ve owned!