Castelar Torch Lighter Butane Lighter with Punch Cutter
For shipping safety reasons, the lighter does not contain butane when you receive it. The Castelar torch lighter is packaged in a gift box, and it’s a perfect gift for Christmas, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving and Valentine’s Day, etc.
Designed for you
Professional, reliable, service and quality are the core of our brand. We are a brand specializing in the field of lighters. We have professional technology and reliable service team to support our products. Satisfying every customer is our goal, we believe we can be your trustworthy partner.
Triple Torch Lighter with Punch Cutter – A great choice for gift giving
Castelar torch lighter is designed for lighter aficionados. Durable and sturdy design with built-in punch design, and triple torch flame. It is also perfect for camping, hiking, fireplaces and much more.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not store temperature above 120℉/48℃ for a long time.
- Do not aim toward the face or body.
- Do not touch the flame nozzle while in use or until enough time has passed for it to cool down.
Butane Level Visible
Designed with a visible tank which makes it easy to observe the butane level when filling and using, it is convenient to remind and replenish butane in time.
Full metal body design with a sharp built-in Krupp stainless steel punch makes this torch lighter sturdy and durable.
Powerful Triple Torch Burner
Powerful triple turbo jet torch flame to light anything with ease.
Please choose premium and long nozzle butane when filling.
- Filling Tip:
- Keep away from face and clothing when operating.
- For safety, butane cans only refill up to 85% butane capacity. To avoid overfilling and causing the lighter to be too high, overfilling may lead to butane leakage.
- Use tool to drain remained gas and air before filling. Turn the lighter upside down and press the filling valve with a tool.
- Only use butane gas, choose the right butane can flip the lighter upside down to locate the refill valve.
- After locating the butane nozzle to the filling valve, press the butane tank firmly, it only takes 3-5 seconds per fill, repeat this action many times. You can see the butane level through the viewable window.
- After filling, let the lighter stand for 5-10 minutes to allow the butane to reach ambient temperature before use.