Birstlye 500,000 BTU Propane Torch Weed Burner, High Output Flamethrower with Turbo Trigger Push Button Igniter and 9.8 FT Hose, for burning weeds, Roof Asphalt, ice snow, Road Marking, Charcoal
- 🔥Powerful Propane Weed Torch: Large flame nozzle diameter 60mm, high-strength torch for maximum heat-500,000 BTU propane torch can achieve maximum heat output. Easily heat to over 3400° F. The powerful flame accelerated by turbojet technology, instead of relying solely on the gas pressure in the tank, easily reaches a distance of 2.3 feet.
- 🔥cCSAus Certified: The Propane Torch comes with a valve seal ring manufactured in Germany ( CSA LISTED ), Working PSI: 350 lbs.Reverse thread POL safety valve (loose by turning right, tight by turning left). Contains internal safety mechanisms that restricts 99% of propane flow,in case of leakage.Fitted with a 7/8″-14 TPI male propane bottle connection with a steel tip diameter of 2 5/8’’.
- 🔥Automatic igniter; Propane weed burner torch with piezoelectric electric ignition to ensure safety. Long reach hose – 9.8 foot hose rated at 350 PSI is great for hard to reach areas without carrying propane tank.
- 🔥Multi-purpose flame torch; use propane torch for roofing, landscaping, burning weeds, melting ice and snow, burning meat or fish, making fire, soldering, burning wood grain, softening asphalt, removing paint from non-flammable surfaces, etc., very suitable for household use , Gardens, farms, industrial and construction purposes, suitable for various scenes, easy to use.
- 🔥Note: Before using the propane torch, please read the instructions in full. And make sure to install safety equipment, such as goggles and heavy work gloves. It is recommended to wear a close-fitting long-sleeved shirt and pants to protect your limbs. When igniting, pay attention to the wind direction and face the cutting torch in the downwind direction.
- 🔥Long-term warranty; The weeding torch is guaranteed for 3 years. If there is a quality problem, we will directly replace it with a new one. If you encounter any product after-sales problems, you can contact our team at any time, our team is always at your service.
flame tends to waver from full intensityI’ve been through a 20# propane tank with this unit. The paint on the nozzle will get burnt off and rust if not repeatedly preserved. I’m thinking of trying (hi-temp) stove paint this time. The flame is not intense enough for burning green weeds unless the nozzle is very close to the ground. The handle is too short for that so you’ll be both bent over and have the flame too close to your feet. Recently added a 10” pipe (OMG! You didn’t! Yes, I did.) just downstream of the trigger. Problem solved. Works for me. Next mod is to attach a sling for balance instead of using one hand to both grip and support the weight. I like this product and will buy another one.
Harry S –
Lots of heatEasy to use and really blasts the weeds. Gets the job done pretty quickly.
Tony Kaloustian –
Great productThis is a great product. I used it to weed my beds it saved me a lot of work
Put’s out a lot of heatI bought this to kill weeds in my asparagus bed. It does the trick. It’s not immediately obvious how long it takes to kill a particular weed when you’re using it. It takes about a full day before the plant will turn brown and wilt. If you linger on a weed long enough, it will cook before your eyes, but that’s probably wasting propane. I use the “boost” trigger most of the time on a group of weeds. I can get within a foot or so of an asparagus stalk without effecting it. Toting a 20 lb propane cylinder gets old pretty fast, so I lashed the tank to a hand truck (dolly) with bungee cords.This unit seems well made. I’m happy so far.
I use this “torch” for many different uses. I kill weeds, start brush piles, start charcoal.etc.Great product, you’ll find many uses for it.
Sergey Yasevich –
Defective – replacedIt is a beast. The flame is very powerful and burns grass in an instance. Other than that…It is very tricky to regulate the flame – my be the roller valve is not operating properly.Most significantly, it throws the flame atop the burning cylinder burns the wire insulation.The defective torch was replaced by the manufacturer. Thank you for the replacement.I found it very useful to burn out weeds on the pathway and in the concrete pavement cracks it makes wanders.The touch does it work. It takes some time to learn how to work with it.What can be improved – the valve that regulates the flame is very sensitive. It takes some time to adjust to it. Even on the low setting, when I press the trigger all the way the force of the flame burns everything it touches. When the trigger is released, the flame sometimes stopps.
GoodEasy to set up and use. Just wish it came with a longer hose.
Works GreatI really like the torch. Just got it so I am still testing in different ways for the chickweed in my yard. Tried it on chickweeds are ready kill with weed spray to see if it will kill the seeds. And tried it on live chickweed, but not burned to the ground to see if it will kill the live seeds with burning to weed to the ground. that way I can see which is less costly. But stay clear of any buildings for sure. No, I did not burn down one. Just saying..
Would give it more than 5 stars if I could.I purchased my first garden torch, or weed burner, about 2 years ago. I bought the cheapest one I could at the time and was pleased with how fast it eliminated the weeds in my patio pavers. The one thing I didn’t like it that is was temperamental – one day it would burn hot and hard, and the next it wouldn’t. Also, I usually got a back ache from bending down as the wand wasn’t back friendly. Then it quit working. I value a weed burner highly as our landscaping has a lot of rock “flower” beds and patio pavers. What used to take me 3 hrs to weed took 20 minutes (or less) to burn.THEN this beauty entered my life. WOW! It is about 5 times fast, much more comfortable in my hand (love the design of the gas lever and the slight curve of the neck) and really puts out the heat! I just finished up all my burning in 45 minutes instead of 3 hrs+.
fun to kill weedsI’ve been having lot of problems with weeds on my lawns and I really hate using chemicals to kill weeds because I’m afraid that’d affect my soil conditions and also affecting my plants and tree around those weeds. Having this torch to kill off the weed is awesome, i think this is a much better way to get rids of those unwanted intruders. It was very easy to use, take only a few minutes to hook up to the propane tank (the cylinder tank that uses with gas grill BBQ or patio heater type) and turn on the gas, press the igniter to ignite the flame and I’m in business. The flame is adjustable by the gas handle and it’s very effective against weeds like the broadleaf plantain, dandelion or crabgrass, etc… The flame can quickly burn them and its root, making it harder to grow back but also doesn’t hurt my soil.