- Our propane gas grill with stainless steel high quality control panel, bringing beautiful silvery metal gloss and more durable than regular panel, easy to clean.
- The propane gas grill\’s cart design provides additional room for users to carry all necessary items at one time before cooking.
- The dolly outlook with two large wheels, bringing more off-road ability, easy to move the propane gas grill to anywhere within your patio, four stand proving solid stability while cooking with this lovely gas grill.
- Two foldable table shelves on both side of the propane gas grill could be fold easily, makes it more convenient for plates and cooking tools, and when folding them up, this grill will be a smaller shape for storage when not in use, suitable for most family daily use.
- An accurate build-in thermometer on the cover of the propane gas grill is especially helpful when using the grill for roasting chicken and turkey, making the family food well-done at all time.
- Dimensions: 46.46 L x 20.87 W x 41.14 H inch
- Weight: 48.9 lb
- Color: Black plus silver
Michael Feigenbaum –
serves its purposeOK for the money. Not great, not bad. Used it a lot this past summer.
Light duty gas grill at a low costWell-engineered, easy to assemble and with normal usage, will probably last 3-5 years
Good productEasy to assemble and looks really nice. Just the perfect size and can fit in so many places. My 9 year old son helped me with the assembly!
Vincent Alessi –
Easy to assemble but a bracing strut broke when picking it up to moveThe parts were well labelled and easy to find in a blister pack! Instructions for assembly were excellent. The Grill lights well, has good flames. The grill body and burners were preassembled, a big plus. The only issue was when I carefully picked it up to move it into position as free assembly, one of the two spot welds broke on the single rear bracing strut (it seems that the only elements keeping it square is that one rear brace and the two drop-in hooked front panels, and when I picked it up, it was out of square, stressed the weld, user error on my part). I braced it myself by drilling holes in the rear uprights and attaching a brace from a hardware store (see photo). I recommend building it in place and using caution when moving it even with the wheels. I daresay the strut may break for the next user? I’d give it 2 or 3 stars only, for maneuverability because of how the strut broke when I tried to move it.For the price, I’m keeping it. It’s what I had in mind for a simple grill under $300, for a couple or small family.
Bernard England III –
Instructions are a problem.While putting the grill together the instructions said some of the screws were not included, so instead of stopping to go to the hardware store, I continued and found that everything was included. So my suggestion is change your directions.
Whitney W –
Great Burner for a Family BBQThe media could not be loaded.
This grill is the perfect size for our family! It is not large taking up space but holds a lot of food on it. The instructions are clear and easy to follow, so it made me very easy to assemble. It came with two foldable tables on both side which can be folded easily after I used it, it saves a lot of space. Also, during cook time, it can save me a lot of time to run back and forth since it can hold stuffs that I need. The grill has a variety of heat level to quickly cook food, sometimes we don’t need to use all three, but I like it. The heat was perfectly distributed along the grill, so we don’t have to move food around too much. In addition, the grill has an upper stand to put all your cooked food on. You can also close lid easily and keep the heat in. I also love that it has wheels which make it easy to transport into garage when it is not in use it. I hope this grill can last a while since I love this size and the quality as well. It is really good for family party and the price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend it!
Donald Zimmerman –
It is ok for the priceI said it’s ok, period
Starter wouldn’t workGood grill but the automatic spark starter never worked. They always seem to fail within the month of use, anyway – so not that big of a deal. Easy to assemble. I like how the side tables fold down which makes it easier to store. I would have given it 5 stars if the starter had worked.
Good product for the priceWould actually rate a 4.5. Had one issue with the ignition which was resolved with one phone call. Felt customer relations person was very customer friendly.
RV newbie –
Nice looking grillReally simple to assemble. Looks pretty nice and is more than big enough for my grilling needs. The only negative thing is that the side that has the wheels seems to be about 1 inch lower than the other side. I don’t know why that is, but I’ve put a thin block underneath each wheel to level the unit. Easy fix, but …Cheers!