Hompavo Upgraded Christmas Decorations LED Flame Lights Bulbs Outdoor Indoor, 4 Modes Flickering Light Bulbs with Upside Down Effect
- 🔥【More Realistic Flame Effect】 After continuous experiments, our led flame effect light bulb will render as wobbly as a real flame, building a more live scene. And the flickering light bulb installs just simply screw into a socket. It’s great for use in lanterns, light posts or salt lamp.
- 🔥【Decor for Holiday Party】Ideal choice for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, Party decoration, the fire light bulbs could create relaxed and romantic atmosphere, making it great for both residential and commercial locations like living rooms, dining rooms, restaurants, churches, gardens, night clubs, hotels and bars.
- 🔥【4 Lighting Modes】Our LED light bulbs set flickering flame mode, breathing mode, general light mode and built-in gravity-sensor mode. This flame light bulb is equipped with an gravity sensor which automatically switches the flame direction. By repeating the operation of on-off switch to change different effect.
- 🔥【Extend 40% Life Span】More than 40% servicing life than the market. Hompavo LED light bulb is been designed with heat dissipation parts, which can better cool the temperature and extend the service life of the bulb. This energy efficient flame light bulb uses only 3W while emitting 600-Lumens of warm flame-like light.
- 🔥【100% Service Guarantee】 Buy with confidence, as our LED flame light bulb is tested to last, and if you\’re not satisfied with it, simply return it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement. For any other problem, please feel free to contact us.
- The color in the image could be slightly different from the actual product.
Kindle Customer –
We Love These!!
We don’t just use these for Christmas, these are our everyday outdoor lights. They look so realistic that my daughter wanted to know if they were fueled by gas or oil. We have had a couple of people ask where we got them since they look so great, not too bright but just enough light to help look good and get you to the door.
So far, so good
I bought these to use on Halloween. Installed them about a week before October 31st, and removed them about a week after. They were on from 4 pm – 7 am every day, and we did not have any problems with them. Packed them away with the other Halloween decor to use again next year.
Marla Noseworthy –
Beautiful Porch lights
We first saw these lights on almost every single home in a lovely, small, very historic town called Oxford, on the eastern shore of Maryland. It seemed to us that everyone in town had decided to use them on the front porch of their homes, that looked to be left over from near the time of the American Revolution or perhaps the Civil War. Needless to say, they are a beautiful addition to any home and we decided to get them for our front and lakeside back porch. I love the look and we have had many compliments from our neighbors. At this time, they are a perfect compliment to my fall decorations and I’m sure they will look just as good when I have decorated for Christmas. I like them so much I will probably just leave them up until spring!!
Robot Guy –
These look great! Perfect for Halloween or a faux torch
I put these in the lights outside our house at Halloween, and had tons of comments on them for how cool they looked.I’d suggest using in a light that is viewed from at least 10 feet away for best effect, but they really do look like fire!
A Mon –
For looks, not funtion
These look great, like a blue flame as expected. Very pleased with that part. Very visible from the street but FYI they don’t do much to illuminate the immediate space around them. My porch is still pretty dark with them on.
Amazon Customer –
Great flame like LED light, wish it was a bit brighter
This is a great looking LED flame light. Looks random and has great color. I wish it was a little brighter as i have it in an outdoor lightpost and it does not give off a ton of light, but looks good all the same.
After installing many cars stopped in front of our home because I thought something was burning very unique
Andrew & Alli Frasch –
Great for Christmas!
We have these bulbs in the regular flame style and decided to try the blue for Christmas/winter. They look great with our Christmas lights and decorations, so much so that a couple of our neighbors have also purchased.
Michael A. –
Look great in the dark but in the light they look like cheap plastic
These look amazing in the dark and how they understand gravity is beyond me but they respect it. The downside is they are fairly big for a standard bulb and look like cheap plastic when they are not on. I use mine in a wall light recovered from a shipwreck and it is spooky. I am going to try the purple and green ones to up the spooky factor. I bet this would really juice up a pumpkin.
Lynn Buchanan –
Looks great at Christmas!
Some of our neighbors had these, and I thought they looked great. Found them on Amazon, and they do! Perfect for the Christmas season!